This is what I found on internet today...
- Project Manager is a Person who thinks nine women can deliver a baby in One month.
- Developer is a Person who thinks it will take 18 months to deliver a Baby.
- Onsite Coordinator is one who thinks single woman can deliver nine babies in one month .
- Client is the one who doesn't know why he wants a baby.
- Marketing Manager is a person who thinks he can deliver a baby even if no man and woman are available.
- Resource Optimization Team thinks they don't need a man or woman; they'll produce a child with zero resources.
- Documentation Team thinks they don't care whether the child is delivered, they'll just document 9 months.
- Quality Auditor is the person who is never happy with a delivered baby.
- Tester is a person who always tells that this is not the Right baby.
- HR Manager is a person who thinks that... a Donkey can deliver a Human Baby - if given 9 Months !!!
Probably, he couldn't think of a perfect role for him. Here are some attempts, chose one you think suits best:
- He Delivers (i mean, as a doctor) the baby,
- He Tells his client, how the baby will look like,
- He tells the client, it's client's baby!
Or it could be that, the baby was being delivered over the counter, hence no salesman was involved! :)